Commercial Property Owners Insurance

If you own a commercial property, you will no doubt be seeking business insurance that is reliable, thorough, and protects you against all possible risks.

Your commercial property is an investment, and as such, you’ll want to ensure that should the worst happen, you are fully covered. Failure to cover your commercial property properly could lead to loss of business, loss of reputation and could even shut down your commercial property for good. To avoid this, trusting in Hamilton Robertson for your commercial property owners insurance is a wise choice.

Our team have many years’ experience in arranging cover for a wide range of different commercial property owners, whether the property is occupied or not. We can cover your property and contents against damage as well as ensuring that costs are covered, giving you ultimate peace of mind.

Typical policies for commercial property owners insurance can include:

  • Landlords contents.
  • Loss of rent.
  • Flood insurance.
  • Fire insurance.
  • Employers liability.
  • Public liability.

Our team works with our clients to get to know their requirements, and even complex or unique needs can be catered for. We like to get to know our clients and deal with all the paperwork and admin for you – so you can get on with the business of running your commercial property without any hassle or worry.

And we are not tied to any one insurer, and we work alongside the major household-name and specialist insurers to recommend a range of insurance products that are specially-designed for you.

Get in touch

Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your business. Our experienced team can:

  • Talk you through what’s included in this policy.
  • Provide you with a no-obligation quote for this insurance.

Get a