Property Owner & Buy to Let Insurance

If you are a property owner or need Buy to Let property insurance, then Hamilton Robertson can offer you bespoke, thorough, all-round financial protection for you or your business – no matter who you are, where you are based or even if you have complex insurance needs.

Many accountants and solicitors have recommended us personally over the years as one of the leading insurance names in Glasgow and North Scotland, and as such we have a wide range of clients that contact us for all their insurance needs year after year.

We can even work to hold several policies under one managed policy so that you only have one renewal date each year, meaning minimal fuss and paperwork for you.

Over the 35 years that we have been working in this industry, we have met many property owners who have become Landlords for different reasons – some inherited a single property, and others worked towards having a residential property lettings business over some years with many properties on their books.

Some of our clients have commercial properties that they need property insurance for. Whatever the reason, all of our clients have required the same thing – financial protection and buildings insurance they can rely on.

Our team work closely with you, getting to know your unique situation and developing a buy to let insurance policy or property policy that works in your best interests.

We ensure that you have the right cover in place so that your property and any income that you receive from renting it out are fully protected, should anything untoward happen.

Reasons why you need a Property Owner & Buy To Let policy:

  • Offers all round financial protection to your business, giving peace of mind security.
  • Can be tailored to cover risks specific to your business.
  • Having the correct insurance cover minimises disruption to your business.
  • One managed policy, one renewal date and Hamilton Robertson working on your behalf.

Typical policies can include covers for

  • Accidental damage by Tenants and/or guests
  • Malicious damage by tenants and/or guests
  • Full cover between tenancies
  • Buildings insurance
  • Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation
  • Public Liability/Property Owners Liability then Employers’ Liability
  • Terrorism
  • Directors & Officers Liability
  • Archaeological Discovery
  • Eviction of Squatters Expenses
  • Environmental
  • Illegal cultivation of Drugs
  • Liable & Slander
  • Loss of Market Value
  • Financial Loss


Why use us?

We can even advise you if you are not sure what kind of insurance is best for your situation. We can come up with cover for risks that you might not have considered originally. If you would like to discuss your insurance options with us, get in contact today.

For advice on getting the right level of cover for you, get in touch with us.

Get a