Goods In Transit/Marine Insurance

If you own a company that ships or transports goods, then an insurance you will want to consider is goods in transit or marine cover.

This is important insurance for your company because if your goods are damaged or lost in transit, then you may lose a lot of money and business, and could suffer damage to your reputation.

Whether your items are travelling by sea, air, road or rail, a suitable insurance policy arranged by Hamilton Robertson protects your property against loss or damage during transit or whilst being stored during its journey.

We have a great deal of experience in this field, and our expert team have assisted many clients with insuring their goods around the world. We can cover any businesses from UK companies to international haulage companies.

We can look at your unique business needs and the type of goods and journeys your items make to design the most suitable level of cover.

Typical policies can include covers for:

  • Loss of goods or Theft.
  • Buildings.
  • Accidental Damage.
  • Delays.
  • All Risks, CMR and RHA cover.

What’s more, we take the hassle out of finding business insurance by doing all the hard work for you and getting you the most competitive rates. We know how busy you will be with other areas of your business, so arranging insurance should be quick and easy, giving you peace of mind.

Get in touch

Contact us today to find out how we can help you and your business. Our experienced team can:

  • Talk you through what’s included in this policy.
  • Provide you with a no-obligation quote for this insurance.

Get a