Data attacks can happen to any business, no matter how well protected the IT system.
- All companies hold sensitive data
- Data can be hacked or breached
- Malware/Viruses/Ransom demands – downtime is invaluable
- New GDPR rules with fines of up to 4% of annual turnover
- Theft from bank accounts by cyber criminals
- Legal costs and fines can be high
- Reputation of the business and business interruption
A cyber liability insurance policy from Hamilton Robertson gives you peace of mind that if such a data breach did occur, you are covered legally, financially and can receive advice on damage control to minimise the disruption to your business and the effect on your reputation.